- Almonds,coarsely ground 12-15.
- Pistachios,coarsely ground 15-20.
- Saffron (kesar) a pinch.
- Milk 1 1/2 litres.
- Condensed milk 400 grams.
- Khoya/mawa,grated 1/4 cup
- Heat the milk in a thick bottom pan. When the milk begins to boil, add saffron, lower the heat and simmer, stirring, till the milk is reduced by half.
- Add the condensed milk, almonds and pistachios and mix well. Cook for three to four minutes, stirring continuously.
- Take the pan off the heat and set aside to let the mixture cool.
- Add the khoya and mix well. Pour into individual kulfi moulds and place them in the freezer to set. When well set, demould and serve immediately.
Courtesy : Pinterest