|5 Beauty Ingredients - M M Mithaiwala|
As its rightly said the human body is the best work of art and fit, healthy body—that is the best fashion statement.
&A kitchen is a woman’s treasure, be it for cooking or for homemade beauty remedies.
You may be surprised to find that your kitchen is full of secret beauty ingredients that are simple to use and are even better than the cosmetic products you buy from the market.MM presents you the five surprising beauty ingredients that all women must know & add immediately to their beauty regime:-
1. The Flawless Glow- Milk
- Milk acts as an excellent cleanser.
- Therefore, before washing your face you may swipe your face with a cotton-ball dipped in milk.
- This will make your skin softer while making it fairer too.
2. Power of Red- Tomatoes
- It has skin-tightening properties and hence, reduces pores when its juice is applied onto the face.
- Tomato juice is also known to brighten-up your skin tone.
- You can also apply it through cotton balls to remove excess oil from your face.
3. Storehouse of Vitamin C- Oranges
- The vitamin-C contained in oranges,Using orange juice/peel reduces the occurrence of wrinkles, pigmentation and dark circles on your face.
- While, it also aids in lightening dark elbows and knees.
4. Brewing Beauty- Coffee
- Everyone’s favourite drink, coffee too is in no way less than the other beauty ingredients.
- It has anti-aging properties that keep the early signs of ageing on your skin at bay.
- You can use readily available coffee beans in the market.
- They make a great scrub.
5. Creamy Delight- Curd
- Curd is a natural bleaching agent which deep-cleanses you skin, while enhancing its tone.
- It works great for oily skin too. Also, it can be mixed while preparing any face pack, scrub or hair-mask.
Stay Fit ! Stay Young ;)