Recipe - Anjeer Burfi
- Anjeer - 1 1/2 cups
- Dates seedless - 1 1/2 cups
- Almonds - 25-30
- Cashew nuts -15-20
- Pistachios -15-20
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder
- Silver vark
- Soak anjeer in boiling water for 10 mins. Drain and puree them in a food processor.
- Combine the anjeer puree, dry fruits (Dates, Almonds, and Cashewnuts), ghee, cardamom powder & saffron.
- Cook for 2 mins with continuous stirring in medium to slow flame.
- Keep stirring and cook mixture for a minute or until everything comes together.
- Spread evenly on the greased tray & flatten it evenly. Garnish it with finely chopped pistachios & keep it at room temperature for 2 hours to set.
- Cut in square or desire shape & serve.
Happy Hogging :)