A simple and delicious dosa prepared from ragi has many health benefits and helps maintaining balanced diet
· 2 cups ragi flour
· 1 cup dessicated coconut
· 1 cup curd
- Take the ragi flour in a bowl add the dessicated coconut to it, then add the curd and salt.
- Add water to the mixture and mix it well.
- Let the batter slightly thin than regular dosa batter and covere for 30 minutes.
- On a medium hot pan pour the batter and spread it slowly.
- Apply some butter/Oil/ghee on top. flip and cook the other side.
- Serve the ragi dosa with chutney.