Rich in carb, tasty - crispy Corn Pattice easy to make dish to serve your carving tongue.
- 1 Potato
- 1 Corn
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs
- 2-3 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger - Garlic paste
- 1/2 cup corriander leaves
- 4- 5 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- Finely grind bread crumbs , do not add water while grinding.
- Boil corn and potato
- Add ginger - garlic paste and few corriander leaves to corn and grind this untill smooth paste.
- Mash potato with few corriander leaves, chilli and chaat masala.
- Now combine bread crumbs, corn paste and mashed potato and make it one mixture.
- Make small balls / pattice. (Apply little oil on palms to avoid the mixture to stick on to your palms )
- Add oil to non-stick pan and let it heat. Add the pattice to pan and shallow fry from both sides until golden brown..
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot and crispy Corn pattice with sweet and tangy ketchup or spicy green chutney