Cinnamon is one of my feel-good foods. This spice maybe the solution for Diabetes,Candida, Weight loss, Cancer,
Alzheimer's, Toenail fungus, Parkinson's, Stomach flu and much more. The benefits of cinnamon are compelling.
Reasons to Love Cinnamon:
1. It reduces LDL cholesterol levels. LDL is also known as the harmful cholesterol. Reducing it may help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
2. It may reduce pain linked to arthritis. Cinnamon has been shown in studies at the Department of Internal Medicine, Kangnam Korean Hospital, to reduce cytokines linked to arthritic pain.
3. It is a natural food preservative.
4. Numerous studies show that cinnamon regulates blood sugar,
making it a great choice for diabetics and hypoglycemics alike. That’s
also great news for anyone who wants stable energy levels and moods.
5. It contains fiber, calcium, iron, and manganese—albeit small amounts to the typical dose of ground cinnamon.