|Kaju Katli - M M Mithaiwala|
Kaju Katli, Kaju Roll
All Over is the KAJU bol
Low in cholesterol, Low in sodium
Enjoy cashew nut with all it STARDUM !!
Nutritional Qualities Of Cashews : -
- Cashew, or “caju” in Portuguese, is one of the popular ingredients in sweet as well savory dishes worldwide.
- Cashews are high packed with soluble dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting phyto-chemicals that help protect from diseases and cancers.
- They are rich in “heart-friendly” monounsaturated-fatty acids like olemic, and palmitoleic acids.
- These essential fatty acids help lower harmful LDL-cholesterol
while increasing good HDL cholesterol.
- Cashew nuts are very rich source of essential minerals. Minerals, especially manganese, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium are concentrated in these nuts.
- Cashews are eaten as a snack either on its own, salted or sweetened. Cashews are nutty yet pleasantly sweet in taste. They are relished as a garnish in sweets and desserts.
- Split or crushed cashew is often sprinkled over desserts, particularly sundaes, and other confectionery to enhance the flavor.
So Jum ke Khao MM Ki Kaju Katli & Stay healthy