Too Rich in taste & too easy to make !
MM brings an instant & quick recipe of the delightful Moti pak sweet :)
4 cup gram flour (besan)
4 cups sugar
3 cups water
2 cups thick milk (mava)
1 tbsp. cardamom
2 tbsp. almonds pistachios (chopped)
Ghee for frying
2 pinches saffron
- Mix the flour & make a thin batter by adding water. Keep aside.
- Mix together sugar & water & boil it. Make sugar syrup of 2 thread consistency.
- Add cardamom powder & saffron.
- Now heat ghee in a deep frying pan on high temperature then make savouries (boondi) from a very thin whole strainer.
- Then pour these boondies in to hot sugar syrup & mix thick milk to it. Mix it very well.
- Now in a greased tray pour this mixture & spread it in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds & pistachios on the top. Keep aside for few hours, to set it.
- Cut into squares and serve it.