Kaju barfi or Kaju Katri is an Indian subcontinent dessert. It is enjoyed by everyone during festivals.
400 gms Sugar
1 tbsp Rose water
- Soak the cashewnuts in 1 litre of water for 2 to 4 hours.
- Drain and grind them into a paste in a grinder.
the sugar and cook the mixture on a slow flame until of dough-like
consistency. Add the rose water if the mixture is too hard.
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add a little milk and rub until the saffron dissolves.
- Cool the dough mixture slightly and add the saffron mixture. Mix very well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a smooth surface.
- Spread the silver foil over it.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces and serve.
M.M.Mithaiwala serves you the BEST Confectionery which will make your every celebration a sweetful event.