Cherish all your memories with this creamy yummy Kulfi
Milk – 3 cups
Saffron – a pinch
Pistachios – 1 & 1/2 tblsp
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Prep Time:6 Hrs freezing time Cook time: 25 mins
- In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat milk. Bring it to boil. Add sugar.
- Soak saffron in warm milk & add it to the boiling milk. Add chopped pista too.
- Put the flame to low and boil until the milk reduces to half. Keep stirring every now and then in between.
- Cool down and pour to moulds or tumblers
- Put ice cream stick in each mould.
- Freeze overnight and its ready to eat.
- Serve with more nuts topped over the kulfi. You can also slice them to discs
Taste the Sweet Life!!