As Mango hits India so is Mango Peda
- 1.5 cup Paneer
- 2 cups mango pulp
- 4 Tbsp evaporated milk
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Chopped nuts
- Take a microwaveable dishand lightly grease it.
- If using the coconut, then place the shredded coconut in the dish, microwave it until it is toasty/nutty and has that light brown color.
- Next add the paneer, evaporated milk, and mango pulp mix well and microwave for 4-5 minutes.
- Take it out and mix properly and microwave again for 4-5 minutes until the mixture becomes dry, grainy and no longer sticks to the hand.
- let it cool for 5 minutes. Mix in between.
- After this is cooled down, take a small portion, make balls and then flatten it on your palm. Make a dent at the center with your thumb.
- Place a small piece of the nut in the center.
Eat well feel well