Are you health conscious and craving for sweet??
Here is a wonderfully sweet, dates ladoos which are rich in dietary fiber can also control your sweet-tooth!!
Dates - 1 cup
Butter - 2 tablespoons
Almond - 2 tablespoons
Cashew - 2 tablespoons
pistachio - 2 tablespoons
· Wash the dates and dry them, remove the seed and chop the dates into small pieces or you can grind it.
· Roast the nuts till it turns brown and chop them into small pieces.
· Heat the butter or ghee in a non-stick pan.
· Add the dates and cook on low flame until it turns soft - about 3 mins. It will absorb the butter/ghee completely too.
· Now add some chopped nut into the pan mix it well with the dates.
· The mixture will be sticky and a bit tough to blend, but keep going with your spatula and soon you will have a mass of dates and nuts blended in perfectly.
· When it's cool make ladoos of your desired size and ready to serve