Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family. Broccoli is high in vitamin C and dietary fiber. A single serving provides more than 30 mg of vitamin C and a half-cup provides 52 mg of vitamin C. Broccoli is a cool-weather crop that does poorly in hot summer weather.
Broccoli - 2 cups ( Grind it in misxture)
Wheat flour - 1 1/2 cup
Ginger - 1 tbsp
Garam Masala - 1/2 tbsp
Red Chilii Powder - 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tbsp
Onion - 1 large
Salt - As per taste
Jeera - For Tadka
Corriander leaves - Optional
You can also add Paneer to the filling and make it Broccoli Paneer Paratha
- Make wheat flour dough and keep aside. ( Do not make it very soft)
- Heat oil in a non stick pan.
- Add Jeera , crushed Ginger and Onion and fry till onion changes it colour a bit.
- Mix the grinded Broccoli along with Turmeric, Red Chilli powder, Garam Masala and salt .
- Cook for 3-5 min with covered lid on medium flame
- Make small puri out of the dough. Add Broccoli filling to it and make it like a small round ball.
- With light hands roll chapati out of it and fry it on non-stick tawa like a chapati
- Serve it with Curd, Ketchup or Chutney.