Shahi Tukda is a rich dessert and it lives up to its name. Crisp bread dipped in rabdi & garnished with dry fruits are heavenly.
- 1lt Milk
- 20grams Sugar
- Saffron few starnds
- 12 Bread Slice
- 300grams Ghee for frying
- Cardamom powder
- Prepare the sugar syrup and keep aside.
- Boil milk and simmer till it is a thick rabdi.
- Add cardamom powder and sugar to it.
- Cut the bread slices into triangles.
- Heat ghee and fry the bread.
- Soak the bread in sugar syrup.
- Remove and arrange them on a platter and pour the thick rabdi on it.
- Garnish with saffron strands and dryfruits.