- 200 gms chilled thick yogurt / curd
- 100 gms dark chocolate chunks
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp caster sugar or brown sugar
- 8 to 9 toasted or roasted almonds sliced into juliennes
- 4 tbsp nutella at room temperature
- a pinch of salt
- few ice cubes (optional)
- Combine chocolate, nutella and cocoa into a microwave bowl with 2 tbsp water.
- Microwave on high power for 60 secs Or until melted.
- Allow the chocolate to come to room temperature.
- Now mix melted chocolate, some toasted almonds, chilled yogurt / curd, caster sugar and some ice cubes if using.
- Grind them into a processor until they all mix evenly.
- Serve chilled.
MM Mithaiwala's Tip
- Decorate on top with reserved toasted almond juliennes.
Lassi is Summer coolant – helps to rehydrate and refresh the body. It is especially helpful during summers where the body needs coolants to guard against excessive heat.