- 1 green cardamom pod
- 100 ml natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 ½ tsp caster or demerara sugar
- 1 tsp rose water
- 200 ml cold water
- 4 mint leaves
- Use the back of a spoon to gently crush a green cardamom pod, until it splits.
- Remove the seeds with your fingers, and throw away the outer case.
- Put the cardamom seeds into a mixing bowl or jug, along with 100ml of unsweetened natural yoghurt, 1 1/2 teaspoons of caster or demerara sugar, 1 teaspoon of rose water and 200ml of cold water.
- Use a hand blender to blend the mixture into a smooth paste.Pour into glasses. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
MM Mithaiwala Tip -
Top with malai and serve chilled.
Did you know?
- Lassi helps the digestive process.