- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate.
- 3 tbsp condensed milk.
- 1 cup crushed digestive marie biscuits.
- 1/4 cup milk.To Garnish 2 tbsp grated chocolate
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the milk, condensed milk and chocolate and mix well till smooth.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add powdered biscuit and make a smooth dough.
- Keep in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove and mould it into modak shape using modak mould.
- Sprinkle chocolate vermicelli on it and serve fresh and soft.
Recipe source: Tarla Dalal's Latest Recipes
Follow MM Mithaiwala