Strawberry khau khud jaan jao....
The Strawberry is called 'the queen of fruits In Asian countries because it's packed with health benefits
Excellent Skin Cleanser:
· Strawberry extracts are often used as an ingredient in skin cleansers,
face washes, refreshing bubble baths and rejuvenating face masks as they contain , salicylic acid, antioxidants and exfoliants.
· Strawberry juice has skin lightening properties. It is effective in removing
age spots and freckles.
· You can squeeze the fruit to extract its juice and place it in a small cup.
· Apply the juice all over your face with a cotton ball and rinse off with
lukewarm water after 10 to 15 minutes to get a glowing complexion.
· Strawberries can be used as a skin toner.
· Grind them to extract the juice. Mix two teaspoons of this juice with 50 ml of rose water and refrigerate it.
· You can use it instead of your regular to achieve wrinkle free, blemish free and younger looking skin. This juice can be stored up to 10 days.
· Vitamin C in strawberries enables the body to grow and repair its tissues as it is involved in making collagen.
· Collagen is water soluble and this vitamin cannot be stored in the body and has to be provided from food sources. A cup of strawberry provides 100% of Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA) of vitamin C that plays a vital role in .
Promotes Silky and Shiny Hair:
· Strawberries can add extra shine to your hair.
· Mash 7 to 8 ripe strawberries and add 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. Mix it with the strawberry mash to make a smooth paste. Apply it over your hair and scalp and cover it with shower cap for at least 15 to 20 minutes.
· and shampoo as usual. This will act as a natural conditioner to give you instant natural shiny hair.
Strawberries Boosts Immunity:
· Strawberries are . We need a minimum level of Vitamin C
from external sources each day.
· One bowl of strawberries can provide you with a single day’s requirement of
vitamin C. Vitamin C works on your body to keep you fit and it also boosts
Strawberries are rich in Fibre:
· Strawberry benefits also include it being , which keeps your
digestive system healthy and also keeps constipation out of the system.
Eat Right, Live Right!!!